Very often combination of several characteristics is required. A wide range of specialized packaging functions can be selected via lamination of the film’s structure.
Such materials have important advantages over single-layer and two-layer films that are widely used for packaging due to the long shelf life of packaging products, high mechanical properties, interlayer printing protected from damage, and improved appearance of the package.
Multilayer packaging materials produced on the basis of the metallized polymer films are characterized by the following properties:
• High barrier properties in terms of the gas permeability;
• High moisture resistance;
• High resistance to extraneous smells;
• Excellent packaging appearance;
• High strength characteristics of packaging;
• High resistance to external mechanical impact;
• High durability of the packaging sealed line